Sunday, November 23, 2014
Saturday, November 22, 2014
WE ARE LEARNING TO …
§ Self-evaluate how we have gone on our CARE values of Community, Active Thinking, Respect and Excellence.
§ Choose the value we have worked the hardest on and give a reason why we think that.
§ Choose the value we have improved the most in and give a reason why we think that.
§ Think of the value that we want to work more on during next year.
Posted by Unknown at 6:24 PM
Discovery is a time when we get to opt into a variety of activities that have been set up by the teachers. We work in mixed groups of Year 1 to Year 3 children. We are allowed to choose another activity when we have finished the first one.
Posted by Unknown at 5:23 PM
We are learning to write a recount about the Oaklands School 50th Jubilee or the school Production for the Jubilee.
We know we have done this when...
- we have written some details about some of the events.
- we have written the details in order.
- we have made it interesting for the reader to read.
Posted by Unknown at 9:58 AM
Monday, November 17, 2014
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
We are learning to …write a narrative about what happened, before, during and after the event in an image.
Success criteria We know we have done this when we have …
1. Written about what we think happened before the image.
2. Written what happened in the image.
3. Written about what happened in the image.
4. Described the characters
5. Described the setting (where it took place)
6. Added some detail to our story
7. Started our sentences in different ways.
Posted by Unknown at 10:54 AM