Thursday, August 3, 2017

Math Division & Multiplication

What's my goal? Identify the symbols we can use to solve division.

What have I learned? That there is another symbol for division.

What is my next learning step? To try and solve harder facts of division.
  


This is my Division Facts Worksheet that I have been working on for a couple of days. For this we got introduced to a new strategy for Division. Its still they same as any other Division problems but just a new way.





Whats my goal? To know how to extend Multiplication.
What have I learnt? I have learnt how to use a large amount of different strategies for Multiplication.
Whats my next learning step? Use larger amounts of numbers for Multiplication.



This is my Multiplication Sheet that we had to do, on this sheet we learnt a new way to figure out Times Tables. I learnt how to use this strategy, it was pretty easy to learn and its easier to figure out times tables now quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment