Monday, August 7, 2017

Music Rap


WALT
·   To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying
How did you go about achieving this? I achieved this by working really hard for it to make sense.
What resources were used to help you? I didn't use anything to help me, I just used what I thought of.
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people? I did this rap by myself as no one else wanted to work with me.
How did you find the process? I found the process fun and educating.
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap? What I liked the most about it was creating the different words to rhyme with.
What  might be your next step? My next step will be working on making it longer and make it rhyme more.

This is my rap...

It ain't cool when I gotta go to school, why? Because I get called a fool! At home my parents can't even pay the loan, we have no money like we can't even afford honey! Please stop, its not cool when you call me a fool, like not at all. Whenever your near I hide in fear, you think you're cool? Go through yourself in the pool! When you give me a smack I always stand back. The words that you say never give way. When I say Hi, you always reply "Why?".


No comments:

Post a Comment